The following terms and conditions govern use this website and or mobile application and all content, services and products available at or through the website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). The terms and conditions contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this Website. These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
This Website is not for use by any children (defined as those who are not at least 13 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are not of 13 years of age
User registration and User Submissions
In order to sign up to the Website’s newsletter, you will be required to register your email address.
- You can sign up to our newsletter through submitting your email address at any of the sign up boxes featured throughout the Website or by creating an account via our Sign Up page (“Account”). By providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from Website.
- You can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link featured within each of our newsletters. Alternatively, registered Users can edit their personal information or manage newsletter subscriptions by updating their information within the user profile of their Account.
- Website has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
User Submissions / Contributions
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to madaboutsale.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to madaboutsale.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
If you operate any page, comments or any part of the site, by posting any Content, you represent and warrant
- You have all right, title, and interest to such Content, including but not limited to any consent, authorization, release, clearance or license from any third party (such as, but not limited to, any release related to rights of privacy or publicity) necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Content, or such posted content is already in the public domain.
- You represent and warrant that posting such content does not violate or constitute the infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights, or other intellectual property right recognised by any applicable jurisdiction of any person or entity, or otherwise constitute the breach of any agreement with any other person or entity.
- You represent and warrant, that if your employer has rights to such Intellectual Property you have taken all required permissions from your employer viz waiver as to all rights related to the Content.
- You represent and warrant that any Content is not pornography and not hurting the sentiments of any religion
Any User Submission of Content you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you grant Website the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
Website has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy including the right to remove any Content which may be in breach of Terms and Conditions of this Website or for any other reason
Once uploaded Content is deleted Website will make reasonable efforts to immediately remove such Content from its Website but you acknowledge that any references or cached memory could still be available beyond the control of Website
Notwithstanding madaboutsale.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, madaboutsale.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Website and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or]
- [redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].]
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation]. The logos are trademark of the brands and they are governed by their respective rules and regulations as displayed on their own websites.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without MadbaoutSale.com’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without MadbaoutSale.com’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted.] MadbaoutSale.com’s reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at its own discretion.
If MadbaoutSale.com’s provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
MadbaoutSale.com’s may disable your user ID and password in its sole discretion without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. madaboutsale.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, madaboutsale.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
madaboutsale.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if madaboutsale.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit madaboutsale.com liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by madaboutsale.com’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of madaboutsale.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for madaboutsale.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
We take care that we do not publish any copyrighted material without appropriate credit / license. Still if you come across any such Content which violates any copyright, you are encouraged to inform us and we shall respond to all such notices and take actions such as removal of such material.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, madaboutsale.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against madaboutsale.com officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect madaboutsale.com officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as madaboutsale.com
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify madaboutsale.com and undertake to keep madaboutsale.com] indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by madaboutsale.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of madaboutsale.com’s legal advisers incurred or suffered by madaboutsale.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to madaboutsale.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, madaboutsale.com may take such action as it may deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
madaboutsale.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
madaboutsale.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with madaboutsale.com ‘s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and madaboutsale.com in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of England and Wales, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.