Having a suit in your wardrobe is an absolute necessity. Suits come to your rescue on the occasions where you can’t wear your usual t-shirt jeans stuff. Suits change the entire look of a person from being casual to formal. Suits can be a little expensive so, if you are a fresher and don’t earn much, you need to have every suit that is budget-friendly.
Here are few tips that can save you a lot of money while buying suits-
Buy the jacket and pants separately
- Believe it or not, buying them separately costs lesser than buying the entire attire. Brands like Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Arrow etc sell the jacket and the pants separately to make it fall easily into the pocket
Go for latest styles available in the market
- The trendy suits make you look savvy and formal at the same time. It is always wise to select a suit that caters to multiple occasions at the same time. For example, by changing the shirt and adding cufflinks, you should be able to go from ‘office-ready’ to ‘party-ready’
You can get a custom tailored suit stitched
- By hiring a good tailor and purchasing your fine quality fabric for the suit, you can easily get an everyday suit that fits your budget. Fitting is the most important factor that brings the whole look together, so it is in your best interests to hire a professional tailor. The best part of getting the job done by a good tailor is that no one can tell whether the suit is ready-made or stitched
Focus on the fabric
- Selecting a good fabric is more important than the brand you are wearing. A good fabric looks rich even if there is no branding. Some brands don’t even show their identity on the suit but are written on the inside. So, if you select a rich fabric, no one would even care about the brand and you would look like a million bucks!
Shop from sales
- There is no harm in trying to bag a piece when the brand offers you an off. It might be tiresome to select from amongst the plethora of options simply lying together, but it is worth a deal. But make sure that your selected piece is completely new and without any defects. Stick to your budget irrespective of the temptation.